|Job Title||Inventory Analysis Manager|
|Location||Gaithersburg, MD, US|
|Organization Name||CSC / Wesco|
WESCO International, Inc. (NYSE: WCC), a publicly traded Fortune 500 holding company headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a leading provider of electrical, industrial, and communications maintenance, repair and operating ("MRO") and original equipment manufacturers ("OEM") product, construction materials, and advanced supply chain management and logistic services. 2012 annual sales were approximately $6.6 billion. The Company employs approximately 8,900 people, maintains relationships with over 18,000 suppliers, and serves over 65,000 active customers worldwide. Customers include commercial and industrial businesses, contractors, government agencies, institutions, telecommunications providers and utilities. WESCO operates eight fully automated distribution centers and approximately 475 full-service branches in North America and international markets, providing a local presence for customers and a global network to serve multi-location businesses and multi-national corporations.
Manage and lead all analytical activities for CSC Purchasing and Inventory Management department. Develop and implement metrics, scorecards, dashboard reporting and ad hoc analysis in support of KPIs and department strategic initiatives. Ensure reporting accuracy and work cross functionally with multiple departments to identify reporting needs and clear, consistent information that is actionable for customers and end users.
* PRIMARY Responsibilities
* Work with supply chain, finance, supplier development, sales to incorporate key data elements and ensure accuracy of all reporting systems and tools.
Co Comply with all WESCO corporate standards, internal audit, and Sarbanes-Oxley controls and procedures.
Performs other duties as required
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Knowledge of commonly used purchasing and inventory concepts, practices, and procedures.
* Strong interpersonal skills to demonstrate teamwork, leadership and flexibility while working with all levels of the organization.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to ensure timely completion.
* Advance ability designing and using PC based systems, programs and reports.
* Excellent mathematical and analytical abilities.
* Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment and find create solutions
* Ability to manage one's own time and the time of others
* Ability to explain and teach policies, procedures and practices
Bachelors Degree required
EXPERIENCEMinimum of 5 years with increasing responsibility in Purchasing and or Inventory Management Analytics.
At WESCO, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, vacation, 401k, tuition reimbursement, STD/LTD, Legal assistance, long term care and more.
WESCO values diversity and is an EOE/AA employer.
|How To Apply|
Press "Apply Now" below.
|Country||United States of America|
|United States of America|