|Job Title||Senior Sales Associate|
|Location||Gaithersburg, MD, US|
|Organization Name||7329 Government|
WESCO International, Inc. (NYSE: WCC), a publicly traded Fortune 500 holding company headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a leading provider of electrical, industrial, and communications maintenance, repair and operating ("MRO") and original equipment manufacturers ("OEM") product, construction materials, and advanced supply chain management and logistic services. 2012 annual sales were approximately $6.6 billion. The Company employs approximately 8,900 people, maintains relationships with over 18,000 suppliers, and serves over 65,000 active customers worldwide. Customers include commercial and industrial businesses, contractors, government agencies, institutions, telecommunications providers and utilities. WESCO operates eight fully automated distribution centers and approximately 475 full-service branches in North America and international markets, providing a local presence for customers and a global network to serve multi-location businesses and multi-national corporations.
* Partners with field sales professionals to drive profitable growth and ensure customer satisfaction
* Meets and exceeds performance measurements based on volume budgets, profitability, penetration, efficiency objectives. Markets products and offers value-added services
* Develops strong business relationships in growing existing accounts; prospects for opportunities within account base
* Owns, qualifies and develops opportunities passed from marketing, outside sales, national accounts
* Keeps abreast of new products; acquire and relay competitive knowledge
* Identifies ways for continuous improvement of processes
Performs other duties as required
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Knowledge of electrical, construction or mechanical products preferred
* Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
* Familiar with Microsoft Office, and ability to perform basic computer skills
* Ability to prospect and market concepts to existing and potentially new accounts
* Ability to work in a team environment and mentor team members
* Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in written form
* Attention to detail
* Ability to interpret complex information
* Ability to use a win-win approach to resolve controversy; stay objective and fair when dealing with sensitive situations, maintain constructive working relationships despite disagreement
* Ability to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues
* Ability to influence others
* Ability to prepare for emerging customer needs
* Technical aptitude for equipment and service related issues
3 - 5 years inside sales in sales and sales administration in either electrical or
Experience in telephone sales or business development with proven track record of achieving revenue goals
At WESCO, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, vacation, 401k, tuition reimbursement, STD/LTD, Legal assistance, long term care and more.
WESCO values diversity and is an EOE/AA employer.
|How To Apply|
Press "Apply Now" below.
|Country||United States of America|
|United States of America|